Finance Manager Construction/Property
$130000 - 150000 / annum
15 March 2019
Finance and accounting
This company is a leading Australian construction company that is listed on the ASX and focuses on property development, urban renewal, site acquisitions and site management. The company is building extensive residential and commercial development opportunities in Sydney's high growth corridors and is working on major infrastructure projects such as the Western Sydney Airport. They work with a variety of government and non- governmental clients and are uniquely positioned to continue to grow and maintain their existing market capitalization.
As a Finance Manager, you will lead a team of 4 people, and you will report to the CFO and will be exposed to various other senior company stakeholders across the property groupings. This Finance Manager role will have a heavy responsibility for the commercial operations of the business along with maintaining various upcoming development projects. The role will have a tremendous amount of business partnering and a plethora of financial management duties such as liaising with the ASX, APRA and ASIC.
· Technical reporting role focused on ASX reporting and regulatory compliance
· Team management
· Stakeholder engagement
· Generating financial reports including P&L, balance sheet schedules, month end package including sales and profit reporting, commission reporting, expense analysis, monitoring inventory, capital expenditure
· Legal and statutory requirements from the regulatory jurisdictions
· Maintaining the General Ledger account master
· Ad-hoc tasks as required by the Directors
Your Skills & Experience
What's on offer?
Please contact [email protected] with your resume
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255