Financial Accountant | CBD | FMCG
$70000 - 90000 / annum
18 April 2018
Finance and accounting
This is an opportunity with a global organisation, that prides itself on its great company culture and team environment, where they provide industry leading growth and development opportunities. The role provides an opportunity to join a growing company that currently turns over $350million annually. The team environment is highly supportive and you will be reporting in to a highly motivated financial controller who will support your career growth.
As the Financial Accountant you will be responsible for the following:
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and year end reports
- Completing all tax-related duties
- Overseeing and supporting cash flow forecasts
- Preparation of budgets, forecasts and strategic plans
- Assessing P&L statements and monthly deviations
- Communicating with both financial and non-financial individuals.
The ideal candidate will have strong month end reporting experience, additionally you will be CPA or CA qualified. Part qualified candidates are also encouraged to apply. You will be a team player and be prepared to pick up ad-hoc tasks and projects; essentially you will be a honest hardworking and reliable individual, happy to partake in office social events.
Apply directly to Joel Herbert [email protected]
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney