Finance Manager | $120K Package
$100000 - 110000 / annum
6 December 2018
Finance and accounting
Our client is leading retail financial services business with a strong presence across ANZ. They are known for the quality of their products and the level of their service.
The opportunity now exists for a talented Finance Manager to join this successful business in a permanent capacity.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, the Finance Manager will be responsible for:
- The preparation of month end, including general ledger processing and balance sheet sign off
- Preparation of monthly consolidated accounts, including variance analysis
- Cash flow statement
- All statutory tax obligations
- Liaising with the external auditors
- Management of a small finance team
You are an asset to any company and are at home in leading a small finance team. You are CA/CPA qualified and are seeking a rewarding role in a vibrant environment.
Applications will be accepted by submitting your CV directly via email to Brian Cunningham on [email protected] or by pressing the Apply button; cover letters are not required.
Please note that due to the large numbers of responses expected, it may be difficult to respond with a personal message to every application.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000 02 9241 6255