$50.00 - $60.00 / hour
11 June 2019
My client is a large property business based in Sydney CBD. They are looking for a Finance Analyst to join the team on a 3-6 month interim assignment.
This role is working closely with the Commercial Finance Manager to provide accurate and timely analysis, reporting and forecasting information to help support decision making. As the Finance Analyst you will assist and support the development of the overhead reporting capability, policy and processes to ensure they are fit for purpose and documented in an integrated conceptual framework and delivered via the Group's core financial reporting systems.
· Assist with the preparation of reports to monitor key overhead drivers and assist key stakeholders in reaching their performance targets on overheads
· Assist with the preparation and review of accurate overhead management reports on behalf of Business Units, Operational Finance and other back office functions
· Developing and maintaining financial models
· Budgeting and forecasting across group and individual P&Ls
· Business Partnering with various senior stakeholders
Experience and Attributes.
· CA or CPA qualified
· Proven experience in analytical focussed roles
· Strong interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to liaise
· Excellent communication and presentation skills at all levels of the organisation
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255