$45.00 - $50.00 / hour
15 August 2019
If you are looking for an extraordinary opportunity to fast-track your career as an External Auditor, we want to hear from you. This rapidly growing corporate office is enjoying sustainable expansion, and needs your exceptional skills and experience to round out a close and high performing auditing team. The role is initially for a 3 month period but longer term options are available for the right candidate.
This is a role that brings the challenges and rewards you have been looking for. Your exceptional skills will see you manage responsibility for reviewing and completing auditing activities from start to finish. Your outstanding technical knowledge and reporting know-how will be instrumental in preparing audit reports, reporting results to management and other related duties to highlight key issues within the business. This is a dynamic position that calls for your collaborative skills as you partner with personnel across all functions of the company's clientele.
Your Skills & Experience
· Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Commerce or related field.
· Additional certification as CPA, CA
· Unparalleled knowledge in local accounting standards
· Experience using Caseware highly desirable
· Brilliant communication skills to share insights across a range of business partners.
What's on offer?
· An exceptional opportunity to be part of a leading company undergoing rapid, sustainable growth.
· Outstanding benefits including continuing professional education and development.
· The support and camaraderie of a highly talented and professional team.
· A dynamic workplace where the latest in technology is at your disposal.
· An employer that rewards initiative, recognises excellence and encourages a work-life balance.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
Please send your resume by clicking the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255