$100,000.00 - $100,000.00 / annum
26 June 2019
Our client is seeking an Executive Assistant to join their lively, dynamic team located in Sydney CBD. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter to grow their career within a company that offers flexibility and the ability to upskill.
Your fit within the role will be dependent on your proven experience as an Executive Assistant with key responsibilities including:
· Prepare and edit presentations and other documents
· Email correspondence and responding on behalf of the CEO
· Diary management and travel coordination
· Coordinate meetings and events such as Christmas party
· Uphold strict levels of confidentiality
· Other duties as required
To be successful in this role, you will have:
· Minimum 2 years EA experience
· Ability to build relationship with all stakeholders
· Excellent organisational skills and have a strong work ethic
· Thrive in this fast-paced environment
What's on offer?
· A dynamic and exciting role with exposure to a wide variety of stakeholders.
· A flexible workplace where work-life balance is encouraged
· Friday night office drinks
Interested in applying? We'd like to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below. Please note your application will be assessed within 3 working days and we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255