Executive Assistant /Team Assistant | CBD | Permanent
$100000 - 110000 / annum
June 27, 2018
This company is a successful and fast growing business who pride themselves on their lively, dedicated and energetic team culture.
This administrative role provides a high level proactive secretarial and administrative support to the Executive, as well as broader administrative support to the leadership teams, enabling and supporting them to perform their functions efficiently.
Preforming some of the following duties:
- Support the executive to provide effective communication and leadership forums.
- Exercise discretion and judgement in dealing with sensitive company information.
- Provide guidance, advice and assistance to other administrative staff as appropriate. Travel Booking
- Identify and table new business opportunities, offerings or ways of working.
- Manage purchasing, ensuring supplies and services are the most cost effective solutions.
- Manage the provision of services, including travel bookings from external partners, ensuring value driven offerings.
- Adhere to all internal financial processes and policies including approvals and processing procedures.
This role is suited to an organized, dedicated, energetic and fresh candidate who has previous experience in a similar role and can hit the ground running. The ideal candidate will be switched on, take initiative and strive for excellence! 5+ years' experience in a similar or related role. Demonstrated experience in exercising confidentiality and careful handling of sensitive information.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney