Environment & Release Engineer
Location : Sydney CBD
Post Date : 21 August 2017
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : MC011
Job Classification : IT & Technology
Great opportunity to work for one of the world's leading professional services firm and be exposed to innovative systems is looking for experienced Environment and Release Engineer. This role will be based in Sydney CBD.
In this role you will be working across the following:
- CI/CD within .NET stack (C# and foundation services)
- SDLC and agile
- SQL Server 2008 - 2016( T-SQL, Stored procedures, views, triggers, indexing assemblies)
- SSRS, SSIS, SSAS packaging
- Web build/Deployment (IIS)
- Version control systems(TFSVS) - Design and implementation
- Windows server infrastructure and administration
- Scripting(Ruby, Python)
- Jenkins, Octopus Puppet
- Mobile Tech stack build/Deployment
You will be an experienced Environment and Release Engineer who has worked across a number of different business applications and technology, Also able to work standalone. To start ASAP on a 6 months contract.
Please send your resume in .doc/word version by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Nick Chua in our Sydney office on 02 9240 0444.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
19 Martin Place