6 December 2018
IT and technology
Robert Half has an exciting opportunity for multiple eLearning Designers to work with a leading Education institution who are conveniently located in the CBD. Your role will be to build and maintain the online learning product within the LMS and CMS system. This is a highly collaborative role that will see you partner with multiple Designers and the Product team. On offer is a 6-month contract position.
· Build, administer and maintain the LMS and CMS to ensure accurate course and subject content and material, as well as ensuring efficient functionality.
· Build, administer and maintain learning content, as provided by the Learning Experience Designers and Digital Media Designers, within the LMS, CMS and associated online learning platforms.
· Support Learning Experience Designers and Digital Media Designers with the design, creation and integration of interactive components and other technologies into the online learning environment to enhance the overall learning experience.
· Assist with ongoing maintenance of the LMS through both regular product maintenance and continuous review and improvement of the online learning environment, to ensure an optimal student experience.
· Provide user experience/interface design and technical advice and support regarding the LMS and associated online learning platforms.
· Ensure that the delivery of Hybrid, Blended and Online (HBO) learning meets high quality and technical standards.
· Escalate potential risks identified through appropriate channels, e.g. to the Online Learning Environment Manager.
· A minimum of 1 years' experience in LMS / online learning environment administration, development and/or design.
· Basic experience with HTML, CSS and website administration.
· Highly desirable: experience with Blackboard, user experience/user interface design skills and experience, experience in a tertiary education environment.
· The ability to work under pressure and be adaptable to achieve deadlines within a highly dynamic project and product environment.
· Proven communication skills and clear accurate documentation.
· Well-developed interpersonal skills.
· Proven experience in identifying issues and proposing solutions in a dynamic and unstructured environment.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong attention to detail and a commitment to quality.
· A "can do" attitude.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000 02 9241 6255