Director, Cyber Security Consulting
$180000 - 230000 / annum
17 June 2019
IT and technology
This company is a mid-sized global Risk & Advisory Consulting firm who operate across Finance & Accounting, Technology; & Cyber Security domains. They are firmly established with offices more than 70 office locations across North America, the Middle East, Europe, the Asia Pacific, and Australia.
They are currently searching for a Director to head up, grow, and expand their Sydney office's Cyber Security Consulting Practice which offers services across the following verticals to external clients:
- Security Strategy & Program Services
- Data Security & Privacy Management
- Vulnerability & Penetration Testing
- Incident Response & Forensics
- Identity & Access Management
As a Director, you will be a leader within the Cyber Security Consulting Practice and be responsible for the successful delivery of a portfolio of client engagements and continuous development of business opportunities to expand the Practice and ensure profitability.
This role sits in a small yet growing team so flexibility and the capability getting hands-on is required.
- Maintain primary contact with clients and ensure satisfaction is maintained throughout the engagement.
- Successfully manage a team of Consultants to ensure the successful delivery of client engagements.
- Development of new client relationships.
- Maintain the profitability of your portfolio and achieve sales growth targets.
- Provide expertise across some of the following domains - Security Strategy & Program Services; Data Security & Privacy Management; Vulnerability & Penetration Testing; Incident Response & Forensics; Identity & Access Management; Cyber Risk & Mitigation.
A SUITABLE CANDIDATE?
Suitable for a Cyber Security leader with an extensive consulting background overseeing the delivery and profitability of a portfolio, as well as a strong network in the Sydney market.
A desire and capacity to grow and expand an in-demand practice area is a must.
The following is required:
- Extensive Cyber Security consulting experience within professional services - preferably Big 4, Management Consulting, or similar.
- Background taking accountability for a business lines profitability and a history of responding positively to revenue targets.
- Relevant Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
- Demonstrate technical understanding of Cyber Security risks and related mitigation strategies.
- Knowledge of auditing methodologies & processes
- Experience directly managing, developing and supervising staff.
- Flexibility and adaptability with the capacity to think creatively and problem solve.
- Strong security knowledge across at least 2 of the following:
- Security Policy & Standards - e.g. ISO27001/2, PCI-DSS, NIST CSF
- Data Privacy Regulations
- Network Security - Public, Private, Wireless LAN/WAN, Firewalls, IDS etc...
- Managed Security Services / Security Operations Centres
- Application Security - Architecture & IAM
- Infrastructure Security - e.g. encryption, SIEM, FIM, OS hardening etc…
- Business Continuity Management & Disaster Recovery
WHAT'S ON OFFER:
- Highly reputable mid-sized Professional Services organization with an extensive global reach.
- Join a motivated, tenured and supportive management team who want to further expand their Cyber Security offering.
- Non-partnership structure, non-political environment, and no "Big-4 hours".
- Career advancement and promotional opportunities based purely on your own performance.
- Diverse portfolio of work and a highly collaborative work environment.
- $180,000 - $230,000 (+ super) + performance bonus potential
- Sydney CBD office location.
*Please note, full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position and successful applicants will be contacted.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255