Digital Project Manager | Agile Project Manager
$130000 - 140000 / annum
09 November 2017
IT & Technology
An exciting opportunity for a Digital Project Manager to join a leading client based in the CBD
The Digital Project Manager will be focusing on this complete eCommerce transformation project, bettering the way the company delivers their online presence. Data Data Visualisation will be an important part of the role.
As this is a large organization, structure and governance of projects are hugely important so a detailed understanding of delivering digital Agile and Waterfall projects will be hugely beneficial.
Example of projects that may occur; CMS Implementation, eCommerce and other integrations with app plug ins. Knowledge of website migrations is hugely important. Ability to run multiple projects and have clear communication with external vendors and proactively work, vendor selection may also be part of the role
Skill set / Experience Needed
- 3+ Years Digital Project management
- Agile experience
- eCommerce experience is essential
- Ability to run up to 5 projects at any one time (a mix of sizes)
- Previous experience working with CMS
- Digital PM experience from a retail background will be hugely beneficial
- Knowledge of how to write user stories from a Business and Technical perspective
- Ability to identify business capabilities for a new platform
- Previous experience in an Agile environment
- Previous experience dealing with online chat
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous Omni Channel experience
- Payments platform experience
- Experience working across multiple digital projects in a technical and functional capacity
- Magneto experience
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate, so if it sounds like you, then apply below!
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/sydney