$500 - 550 / day
12 July 2019
IT and technology
Sydney based insurance organisation which address their clients risk management and insurance needs on a daily basis and put emphasis on strong relationships with each clients as customer satisfaction is there number 1 goal.
This role will require someone who has been a DevOps engineer for 2 + years and is looking to aid a leading insurance organisation in project work and work part of a team which is experiencing constant growth and increased workload.
Key responsibilities include:
- Experience with container systems (Docker) and container orchestration (e.g. EC2 Container Service, Kubernetes, Swarm).
- Experience designing and maintaining reliable, high-availability production systems and services.
- Strong understanding of network fundamentals (TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, SSL/TLS, Layer 3 and Layer 7 load balancing, etc.)
- Strong scripting experience in one of the following; Python (preferred), PowerShell, Ruby, Bash
- Strong understanding of middleware technologies (webservers,appservers)
- Experience with code repositories (Git), continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins, Maven or Gradle).
- Strong professional experience automating configuration, build and deployments using Ansible, CloudFormation, OpsWorks or other equivalents.
- Understanding of AWS VPC, network management, and datacenter operations.
- Monitoring automation; make sure that the correct monitors are deployed at the application level so that any failures can be quickly detected and repaired.
- Work closely with the development teams to provide high quality, highly available, and dynamic solutions.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and practices
Nice to have:
· Experience managing Amazon Web Services (CloudFormation, EC2, S3, ELB, ASG, etc.) is required, as well as a solid understanding of different AWS services.
· Hands on experience/knowledge in APIGEE Edge API Management platform.
We are seeking people who are passionate about delivering exceptional service to a leading organisation, you will also be required to provide peripheral support. In return you will be rewarded with a dynamic working environment with loads of activities occurring on a day to day basis.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255