Development Team Lead
$140000 - 160000 / annum
17 April 2019
IT and technology
Our client is a market leading company that has achieved outstanding growth based on harnessing key advantages - a passion to build a team that will support and inspire you, and a dedication to providing the opportunities and resources to develop your skills. In an environment which inspires you to achieve your best, you'll enjoy the satisfaction of empowered results. Your brilliance as a Development Team Lead will see you make a significant contribution to the business and exciting projects they currently have in play.
Initially coming on board to lead various Java development teams through specification, design, implementation and delivery of tools, however your role will also include other key areas. You role will split across both personal leadership and technical leadership. People Management, Internal client management and your project management skills will partner with your previous technical coding skills to give you the perfect blend.
You will be working closely with development teams based both in Sydney and overseas to lead and deliver the best possible solution. You will be responsible for overall planning and development processes, technical architecture as well hiring and developing the team.
Your Skills & Experience
· Previous experience as a Development Team Lead including a focus towards people management.
· At least 3 years' experience in a Lead position
· At least 8 years Java development experience including exposure to:
o Spring, JMS, Web Services, GWT
o Multi-site architectures
o AKKA and the Actor Model
· Excellent Agile experience
· Experience leading full-stack development teams and knowledge of modern frameworks (React, Angular, Vue, etc.)
· Continuous integration/deployment
· Previous technical leadership and mentorship experience across multiple teams
· Demonstrated experience working with internal or external clients
· Previous experience gathering and documenting requirements
· Successful delivery of team projects to a schedule
What's on offer?
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255