Desktop Support Specialist
$70000 - 80000 / annum
3 April 2019
IT and technology
This company is a large and prestigious global banking institution who employ more than 50,000+ staff in offices across North & South America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Asia Pacific region
As the Desktop Support Specialist, you'll be providing a mixture of face-to-face and remote support to 100+ users across Australian.
You'll be responsible for the support, troubleshooting, installation, configuration, and ongoing usability of the following:
- Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10
- Active Directory & Group Policy
- Exchange / Office 365
- MS Office 2016
- Cisco telephony
- Laptops & Desktop hardware (HP & Dell)
- Audio Visual including videoconferencing
- SCCM (software packaging & software deployment)
- Mobility - iPhones / Android
- Network printers
- Wireless & VPN troubleshooting
- Various internal applications - including trading applications
A SUITABLE CANDIDATE?
Suitable for a self-starter and customer service-focused Desktop Support / End User Support professional with proven experience inside complex enterprise and professional environments.
The following is required:
- Proven experience providing level 1-3 Desktop Support.
- Strong support & troubleshooting skills across Windows 10; Active Directory; Exchange; MS Office; IP Telephony, mobility; and AV.
- Display logical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Professional presentation with clear and confident communication and customer service abilities.
- SCCM exposure is beneficial.
- Trade Floor Support or banking/financial services industry experience is beneficial.
This is a full-time permanent role in the heart of the Sydney CBD and is offering $70,000 - 80,000 (plus super) + on-call - depending on experience.
*Please note, full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position and successful applicants will be contacted.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255