Desktop Support Analyst
$30.00 - $37.00 / hour
10 July 2019
IT and technology
Recently recognised as one of the top firms for providing exceptional legal services for there clients and whom been around for more then 60 years both in Australia and New Zealand are looking to take there exceptional service to the next level by bringing on another Desktop support analyst to aid in their cause.
The role will require the ideal individual to have a minimum of 2 + years' experience working in a similar working environment, whist on this roll you will also be aiding the team with BAU and project work.
- Experience in the installation and maintenance of PC hardware
- Experience in MS Windows and MS Office installation and problem diagnosis
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of Networks
- Experience in a professional services organisation or in an IP firm (highly desirable)
- Experience in using and supporting Inprotech, iManage, Adobe Acrobat Professional and MimeCast (highly desirable).
If you are a hands on, pro-active professional excellent communication skills, are seeking to develop your IT support abilities and to enhance your career in a dynamic highly successful work environment then this is the position for you.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255