Cyber Security Consultant
$90,000.00 - $120,000.00 / annum
8 May 2019
IT and technology
This company is a mid-sized global Risk & Advisory consulting firm with more than 70 office locations across North America, the Middle East, Europe, the Asia Pacific, and Australia.
Due to a planned expansion they now require a Cyber Security professional capable of managing engagements to join their growing IT Security consulting division.
Cyber Security Consultant's, have have direct client-facing engagement responsibilities that include developing and executing Information & Cyber Security projects, identifying areas of IT risk in client environments, and opportunities to help them improve information security.
This is a hands-on role where you'll be responsible for taking full ownership of engagements from inception to completion as well as directing junior staff and project teams.
Some area's you'll work across include:
- Cyber Security - strategy, governance and reporting
- Data protection, classification and privacy
- Security operations - implementation of incident management processes
- 3rd party vendor & outsourcing security
- Technical security, threat and risk assessments
- Security awareness
- Security tool advisory and implementation
- Vulnerability management
- Risk assessments
- Compliance frameworks - ISO 27001/2, NIST CSF, PCI-DSS etc…
A SUITABLE CANDIDATE?
This role is suitable for an IT Security professional with a broad skill set across a range of areas in Cyber Security. Professional presentation, clear/confident communication skills and an ability to consult/advise is essential.
The following is required:
- Technical hands on Cyber Security skills and knowledge
- IT Security Risk and Advisory experience (preferably Big 4, IT Consulting or similar).
- Relevant bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
- Proven experience owning end-to-end projects/engagements.
- Knowledge of ISO 27001/2 and PCI-DSS.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
WHAT'S ON OFFER:
- Highly reputable global professional services organization.
- Direct access and mentorship from tenured Senior Managers & Directors.
- Career advancement and promotional opportunities based purely on your own performance.
- Varied and collaborative work across interesting client engagements.
- Join a growing Cyber Security team with fantastic growth opportunities.
- Sydney CBD office location.
- A genuine work/life balance.
This is a full-time permanent role offering $90,000 - $120,000+super - depending on experience.
*Please note, full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position and successful applicants will be contacted.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255