Cyber Security Consultant
$90000 - 120000 / annum
IT & Technology
This company is a mid-sized global Risk & Advisory consulting firm with more than 70 office locations across North America, the Middle East, Europe, the Asia Pacific, and Australia.
Due to a planned expansion they now require a Cyber Security professional capable of managing engagements to join their growing IT Security consulting division.
As the Cyber Security Consultant you will have direct client-facing engagement responsibilities that include developing and executing InfoSec projects, identifying areas of IT risk in client environments, and opportunities to help them improve information security.
This is a hands on role where you'll be responsible for taking full ownership of engagements from inception to completion as well as directing more junior staff.
Some area's you'll work across include:
- Cyber Security
- Security solution advisory and implementation
- Incident response framework - development & implementation
- Penetration testing
- Vulnerability management
- Risk assessments
- Compliance framework development (ISO 27k, PCI-DSS etc) What's on offer:
- Highly reputable global professional services organization.
- Direct access and mentorship from tenured Senior Managers.
- Staff management opportunities.
- Collaborative team environment.
- Varied work across interesting client engagements.
- Fantastic growth opportunities across Cyber Security.
- $90,000-120,000 plus super - depending on experience.
- Sydney CBD office location.
- Work/life balance.
A SUITABLE CANDIDATE?
This role is suitable for an IT Security professional with a broad skill set across a range of areas in Cyber Security. Professional presentation, clear/confident communication skills and an ability to consult/advise is essential.
The following is required:
- Technical hands on Cyber Security skills and knowledge
- IT Security Risk and Advisory experience (preferably Big 4, IT Consulting or similar).
- Relevant Bachelor degree (or equivalent).
- Proven experience owning end-to-end projects/engagements.
- Knowledge of ISO 27001/2 and PCI-DSS.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
*Please note, full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position and successful applicants will be contacted.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/sydney