Cyber Security Consultant
$700 - 700 / day
3 January 2019
IT and technology
The successful candidate will process some of the below experience and will service cross functional management systems within this company. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to broaden their skillset and work in a process orientated environment. It is an 6 Month contract with option to be extended looking for an immediate start.
- Strong experience in IT risk, governance, compliance and regulations relating to security.
- Identify and establish relationship with key stakeholders.
- Ability to address security risk identified and design solutions.
- Implementation of Cyber security frameworks and design patterns.
- Provide strong leadership and management across projects and services.
- ISMS ISO 27001 implementation experience.
- Essential skills required
- Demonstrated experience in IT risk governance and Process Improvement
- Detailed knowledge of security standards and tools, including SABSA, cryptography, penetration testing techniques
- Strong understanding of regulations relating to IT risk, compliance and security
- Industry qualifications (CISSP, CISM) A SUITABLE CANDIDATE? Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button to attention of Jamie Weir. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/sydney
- Apply Today
- *Please note, full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position and successful applicants will be contacted.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000 02 9241 6255