Cyber Security Analyst - SIEM, AV, IPS/IDS, WAF
$110,000.00 - $120,000.00 / annum
3 July 2019
IT and technology
This company is a prestigious and very well-known ASX-listed financial services organization who employ 900+ staff across Australia.
Due to the nature of their work, IT security and a continuously evolving approach to risk is at the core of their business.
Newly created Cyber Security Analyst position working in a close-knit team and responsible for monitoring and analysing security events; investigating and responding to incidents; and applying threat intelligence initiatives.
- Monitor, log and investigate security events (root cause analysis, trend analysis etc).
- Incident response and vulnerability remediation
- Manage and configure AV, IPS / IDS, WAF, web filtering, application whitelisting, SIEM, and Vulnerability Management.
- Improve and manage security documentation
- Risk assessments
- Security awareness training
- Contribute to Cyber Security reporting initiatives
- Project work
WHAT'S ON OFFER?
- Highly recognizable, prestigious and well-known ASX listed Financial Services firm.
- Interesting projects and ability to contribute to the Cyber Security function.
- Extensive career development and mentoring opportunities on offer.
- Work with a tenure and highly experienced team who love what they do.
- Sydney CBD location.
- $120,000 - $130,000 (plus super) - depending on experience.
Suitable for a hands on Cyber Security professional with strong SIEM experience, an extensive risk management background and an ability to forge relationships, advise/consult and problem solve. .
The following is needed:
- Strong hands on SIEM experience (configuration & monitoring) - e.g. ArcSight, Splunk, QRadar etc…
- Extensive risk management background (analysis & mitigation)
- Experience across AV, WAF, IDS/IPS etc
- Risk assessments, vulnerability scanning & penetration testing exposure
- Security documentation experience.
- Scripting experience e.g. PowerShell, Python etc is beneficial.
- Experience across Windows & Linux OS, VMware, Active Directory, Exchange, SQL, Java & .Net is beneficial.
This is a full time permanent role located in the heart of the Sydney CBD and is offering $110,000 - $130,000 (plus super)
*Please note, full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position and successful applicants will be contacted.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255