Customer Service Manager
4 July 2019
Our client is a reputable political company who is seeking a Customer Service Manager to join their Sydney CBD team. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter to work for a highly regarded company and manager a team.
Your fit within the role will be dependent on your proven customer service experience with key responsibilities including:
· Ensure that new and existing members are processed accurately in a timely manner
· Manage 2 direct reports and handle any escalation
· Data entry and database management
· Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to keep up to date with the day to day business
· Implement and oversee the annual membership renewals
· Run the VIP membership program and organise events
· Exceptional communication skills
· Experience with a CRM system
· Ability to learn and be able to take intuitive
· Highly organised and able to work autonomously
Interested in applying? We'd like to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below. Please note your application will be assessed within 3 working days in which we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255