Customer Service/ Admin
$26.00 - 26.00 / hour
2 April 2019
Our client is a reputable company within the Finance industry who is seeking a Customer Service/ Administration Officer to join their Sydney CBD team. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter to work for a highly regarded company, with the opportunity to upskill and have great career growth.
Your fit within the role will be dependent on your proven customer service experience with key responsibilities including:
· Manage inbound customer service calls with a professional manner
· Data entry and database management
· Proficient in all Microsoft packages
· Problem solving
· Support the overall administrative tasks of the business (where required)
To be successful in the role, you will be someone with very strong customer service or administration experience and who is passionate about building relationships with others. You will also be an exceptional communicator on all levels, have a strong work ethic and the ability to work autonomously within a dynamic environment. Having a proven track record (in customer service and admin will be an advantage.
What's on offer?
· A dynamic and exciting role that will give you opportunities to build meaningful relationships
· The benefit of a formal program of training and professional development.
· The support of a talented, highly energised team of professionals
· A flexible workplace where work-life balance is encouraged.
Interested in applying? We'd like to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below. Please note your application will be assessed within 3 working days in which we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255