Credit Risk Officer | Corporate Banking
$80,000.00 - $100,000.00 / annum
7 August 2019
Here is an exciting opportunity to expand your career in Credit Risk. Our client is a top 10 global bank looking for a problem-solving analyst to grow their credit analytics team.
Working closely with relationship managers you will evaluate credit risk across a number of industries from real estate to infrastructure deals.
Your Skills & Experience
* Degree in Commerce, Business, Finance or related field.
* Exceptional experience spanning 2-5 years in analytical modelling (
* Impressive Credit Risk experience.
* Brilliant ability to solve complex problems.
You are ambitious, with a real passion for analytics. You have achieved an impressive track record to date, and now you are looking to strengthen your professional skills and partner management in a rewarding, high visibility environment.
What's on offer?
* Stand-out development opportunities to drive your career higher.
* A highly diverse role with exposure to multiple areas of the business.
* A fast-paced, high energy working environment.
* The inspiration and support of a talented and professional team.
* A company dedicated to building the skills of its people through professional development and mentoring.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255