Credit Risk Manager
$135,000.00 - $145,000.00 / annum
16 September 2019
Robert Half Financial Services are looking for an experience Credit Risk professional to join a rapidly growing Fintech firm based in the Sydney CBD. This firm have won numerous awards over the last few years and are now entering the Sydney market. This role will report to the Global CRO having ownership of the Australian Credit Risk Function.
Be responsible for the following:
· Support the global CRO on all aspects of the Credit Risk Function in Australia
· Perform credit analysis for trade finance
· Manage a team of Credit Risk Analysts
· Be the local subject matter expert for Credit Risk in Australia
· Development and improvement of scoring efforts to automate credit decisions
Your Skills & Experience
· Minimum 6 years' experience within Financial Services, Credit Risk
· SME lending credit risk experience.
· Score card experience
· Strong communication skills to maintain positive working relationships with a variety of suppliers.
· Exceptional attention to detail.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
· Excellent time management skills.
You are highly organised, detail oriented, and have a sense of urgency to complete tasks promptly but accurately. You have a flexible outlook and can deal with frequent interruptions and changing priorities. You have strong communication and interpersonal skills, especially with contacts from various teams.
What's on offer?
· Exciting opportunities to broaden your career through ongoing training.
· Exposure to a variety of special projects to extend your skill set.
· Brilliant career prospects and a real chance to reach your full potential.
· The support of a talented team.
· A flexible workplace where work-life balance is actively promoted.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255