Credit Risk Manager
$150000 - 180000 / annum
9 July 2019
A Global Bank that have Private Banking, Corporate Lending and Market Services.
Be responsible for the following:
· Lead liaison with the Relationship Managers
· Responsible for credit ratings
· Risk Analyses on all credit proposals
· Regular reviews of credit customers
· Credit facility structuring
· Stress testing
· Lead the Credit Department and be the go-to person within the Sydney branch for all Credit-related activity with various business units
· Regular liaison with European and Asian entities
Your Skills & Experience
· Minimum 6 years' experience within Financial Services, Credit Risk
· Corporate lending experience
· Strong communication skills to maintain positive working relationships with a variety of suppliers.
· Exceptional attention to detail.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
· Excellent time management skills.
You are highly organised, detail oriented, and have a sense of urgency to complete tasks promptly but accurately. You have a flexible outlook and can deal with frequent interruptions and changing priorities. You have strong communication and interpersonal skills, especially with contacts from various teams.
What's on offer?
· Exciting opportunities to broaden your career through ongoing training.
· Exposure to a variety of special projects to extend your skill set.
· Brilliant career prospects and a real chance to reach your full potential.
· The support of a talented team.
· A flexible workplace where work-life balance is actively promoted.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255