Credit Risk Manager
$120,000.00 - $140,000.00 / annum
5 August 2019
Here is an exciting opportunity to expand your career in Credit Risk. Our client is a dynamic and rapidly growing FinTech looking for a fast-paced, problem solving credit risk professional to lead their growing Australian operatio. This outstanding role will challenge and energise you, providing exposure to all areas of credit risk, strategy development and client relationship management.
You will be responsible for driving the development of credit risk solutions with a focus on quality. Be challenged as you apply advanced problem solving techniques, and discuss solutions and strategy with the wider business, helping to grow the team's reputation by representing the organization, its affiliates and clients in a professional manner.
Your Skills & Experience
* Degree in Commerce, Business, Finance or related field.
* Exceptional experience spanning 2-5 years in analytical modelling (required to have built score cards).
* Impressive Credit Risk experience.
* Brilliant ability to solve complex problems.
You are ambitious, with a real passion for Credit. You have achieved an impressive track record to date, and now you are looking to strengthen your professional skills and partner management in a rewarding, high visibility environment.
What's on offer?
* Stand-out development opportunities to drive your career higher.
* A highly diverse role with exposure to multiple areas of the business.
* A fast-paced, high energy working environment.
* The inspiration and support of a talented and professional team.
* A company dedicated to building the skills of its people through professional development and mentoring.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255