$60000 - 65000 / annum
Finance and Accounting
Robert Half currently has a rare and exciting opportunity to join a Multi-national Media company who are conveniently located in the CBD. Due to promising growth over the last 12 months they are looking to increase their headcount and bring on board a positive thinking Credit Officer. They are looking to someone to come onboard with an immediate start and will make the successful candidate permanent after 3 months with strong performance.
As the successful candidate you will report into a longstanding and very supportive Credit Manager and will perform duties that include:
- Managing a ledger of corporate accounts in end to end role,
- Ensuring all debt is collected via outbound calls and e-mail,
- Negotiating payment plans and setting up direct debits,
- Reconciling complex accounts,
- Resolving queries and disputes in a timely manner.
In order to be successful for this role you will have the following attributes:
- Proven success in an end to end Credit Officer role,
- Experience with SAP is highly preferred,
- Strong customer service and negotiation skills,
- Team player and proactive,
- Good written and oral communication skills,
- Immediate availability to start work.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney