$80000 - 100000 / annum
3 April 2019
Finance and accounting
A new opportunity for an experienced Credit Manager to join a vibrant, energetic team is now available due to growth. You will be partnering with the Head of Credit, ensuring the team maintains focus and keeps the portfolios in check. Build internal relations with the sales team to ensure there are no leakages and strive towards a high performing, collaborative culture.
Reporting to the Head of Credit and working in a credit team of 4, you will be responsible for reducing overall company debt, improving current systems and take on credit related projects with the aim to expand into new markets.
As the successful Credit Manager, you have previous experience in building and managing a team of 4, experience with implementing Cloud based ERP systems, and are a process and results driven individual. In addition to the above, you will:
- Manage outstanding debts to ensure debt is collected promptly and minimize the company bad debt provision as a whole
- Lead and mentor direct reports to meet the reporting timelines and produce accurate and meaningful deliverables
- Process improvement to enable measurable productivity improvements.
- Analyse AR and FA related results and develop review findings and recommendations to the business.
- Manage relationships with internal customers (i.e. Sales team and Business Unit Managers).
- Assist ad-hoc projects as directed by the CFO
Please send your resume in MS Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Emily Andrews in our Sydney office on 9241 6255, or email me directly on [email protected]
Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255