$55000 - 65000 / annum
August 10, 2018
Finance and accounting
Robert Half finance and accounting are actively recruiting for a permanent credit controller to support a rapidly growing pharmaceutical business in the CBD.
The business is looking to recruit a target driven credit controller to join a high performing finance team. It is essential you can demonstrate a clear understanding of being able to priorities the ledger and can give clear examples of bringing in aged debt.
Reporting to the Credit Manager and working as part of a dedicated team you will be responsible for managing live accounts with accountability for collecting, cash allocation, order release and setting credit limits.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to manage the Credit Control process and build their career with an ambitious and progressive business.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Chasing outstanding invoices from customers via telephone, email and also scheduling visits.
- You will be responsible for managing a number of key accounts.
- Responsible for meeting monthly KPI's whilst maintaining an excellent relationship with customers.
- Take ownership of queries and resolve in an efficient and timely manner.
- Liaising with third parties.
- Maintaining good relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Resolve customer complaints efficiently.
- As well as credit control you will be responsible for working closely with the sales ledger team, resolving queries and re-issuing credit notes, invoices and PO numbers.
- Ad hoc duties.
The successful candidate will have excellent experience working in a credit control position. The ideal applicant will have an excellent track record in running their own ledger and reducing the outstanding debtor days. You will have excellent communication skills and be able to communicate at stakeholder level. In addition to the above, you will:
- Confident communicator and decision maker that will hit the ground running and take initiative to carry out credit control tasks.
- Strong Excel and Word skills
- Enthusiastic, adaptable and flexible
Please send your resume in MS Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Sydney office on 9241 6255. Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
- Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.