$55000 - 65000 / annum
8 August 2018
Finance and accounting
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are recruiting for a Credit Controller to join the Credit function of a well-known and respected professional services business in the CBD.
Reporting to the Head of Finance and working as part of a dedicated team you will be responsible for managing live accounts with accountability for collecting, cash allocation, order release and setting credit limits.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to manage the Credit Control process and build their career with an ambitious and progressive business.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out all necessary Credit Control duties to ensure the timely recovery of debt
- Collate and review information in relation to the Ledger and report to the Credit Control Supervisor on the key issues along with necessary recommendations
- Work closely with other elements of the finance department to ensure that month end and year end deadlines are hit
- Maintaining and developing relationships with internal stakeholders and external customers
Our client is seeking someone with extensive experience and examples of clearing aged debt and reducing DSO. Experience of dealing with high volume collection activities and a confident telephone manner is also essential as well as the ability to build lasting relationships. In addition to the above, you will:
- Have the desire to build a career in Credit Control
- Have the ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external contacts
- Be well-organised
- Be able to work on your own initiative
- Have a keen attention to detail
Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please send your resume in MS Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Sydney office on 9241 6255.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000 02 9241 6255