$60000 - 70000 / annum
14 November 2018
Finance and accounting
Robert Half Finance and Accounting is currently recruiting a credit controller for one of the most prestigious clients based in the CBD. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established company that is a market leader in its industry.
Reporting to the Credit Team Leader, you will be responsible for managing live accounts with accountability for collecting, cash allocation, order release and setting credit limits.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Chasing outstanding payments via telephone, emails and letters
- Allocating payments
- Administer card and cheque payments
- Account reconciliations
- Dealing with queries
- Sending out statements
- Building and maintaining relationships, providing excellent customer service
- Ensuring debts are paid on time
The ideal applicant will have an excellent track record in running their own ledger and reducing the outstanding debtor days. You will have excellent communication skills and be able to communicate at stakeholder level. In addition:
- Good excel skills are essential
- Highly numerate and keen attention to detail
- Commercial and customer focused in approach
- Experience in a fast paced environment
Please send your resume in MS Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Sydney office on 9241 6255.
Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000 02 9241 6255