$50000 - 60000 / annum
24 October 2018
Finance and accounting
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are supporting a Manufacturing/FMCG organisation to recruit a Credit Controller to assist in reducing aged debt in the lead up to year end and beyond.
Reporting to the Team Leader and working in a finance team of 5, you will be responsible for collecting and negotiating payment with a large client base. This company values work/life balance, offering gym memberships and regular team events to inspire collaboration. Duties will include:
- Ensure that outstanding debts are paid within company terms.
- Responsible for a ledger in excess of 1,000 accounts
- Chasing Customers for due payment via telephone
- Resolve outstanding queries promptly and ensure they are followed up accordingly
- Minimise bad debts.
- Monthly review of Aged Debtors with Credit Manager
- Authorisation of credit notes to within agreed procedures.
- Communication with sales, marketing and customer service in relation to outstanding issues.
Our client is seeking someone with extensive experience and examples of clearing aged debt and reducing DSO. Experience of dealing with high volume collection activities and a confident telephone manner is also essential as well as the ability to build lasting relationships. In addition to the above, you will have:
- Ability to proactively problem solve
- Demonstrated ability to handle difficult stakeholders
- Outstanding conflict resolution skills
- Stable career history
Please send your resume in MS Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Sydney office on 9241 6255.
Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000 02 9241 6255