Credit Collector for different locations - Sydney
$60000 - 75000 / annum
Finance and Accounting
We currently have several growing, dynamic companies with an excellent opportunities for a Credit Controlling professional! If you are looking for a company that offers great career growth potential and an impressive benefits package, this could be a great match for you. You will begin as a temporary employee with the opportunity for conversion into a full-time position.
You will be processing full-cycle Accounts Receivable, with high attention to detail. In this position, you will enter, post and reconcile batches, research and resolve customer A/R issues, prepare aging report, place billing and collection calls, maintain cash receipts journal, update, and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L. Your broad skill set will be tested as you perform a variety of basic accounting tasks in accordance with standard procedures, including general accounting tasks at field sites, accounts payable, accounts receivables, and payroll liaison activities. No two days are ever the same as you relish a wealth of variety including reconciling bank accounts, and posting and balancing financial data in various ledgers as well as providing information as requested to shippers, customers, and the sales/marketing department.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Accounting, Commerce, Business or related field.
- Outstanding relevant experience in Credit Controlling
- Brilliant bookkeeping experience.
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail oriented and accurate.
- Exceptional ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong Excel skills and experience with ERP systems
- The creative flair to help resolve client payment issues and assist in setting up payment plans.
You have brilliant time management skills and the motivation to work independently. As a great collaborator you are able to partner with colleagues in related departments, offering creative insights into managing client balances. You have the confidence to negotiate with clients and the business insights to offer workable suggestions for accounts falling into arrears. You relish a challenge and the opportunity to bring your eye for detail and exceptional experience to a growth-focused company.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic and exciting role with exposure to a wide variety of clients.
- The variety of a role where each day brings fresh challenges and the chance to work on special projects.
- A flexible workplace where work-life balance is encouraged.
- An opportunity to grow your skill set and set your career on a fast-track.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.