$50000 - 50000 / annum
5 July 2018
An opportunity exists for an outstanding Receptionist to join Robert Half, a fast growing professional services organisation based in Sydney's CBD.
The company has been listed for eleven consecutive years in Fortune Magazine's List of Americans Most Admired Companies and is currently experiencing outstanding business performance and growth. At Robert Half, we are committed to hiring the most qualified and highly skilled employees providing them with outstanding career and developmental opportunities.
We are looking for a vibrant, efficient and highly skilled individual to be the face of this company. To be considered for this role you will need to be capable of the below responsibilities and possess the below attributes. If you are someone that enjoys interaction with people on a daily basis and can work in a fast paced environment this is the role for you!
Day to day Responsibilities:
- Booking and diary management of meeting rooms
- Meeting room set up and clean up
- Ordering and maintaining office and kitchen supplies
- Meeting and greeting clients and candidates at the highest level of professionalism
- Sort and distribute incoming and outgoing mail
- Answering/transferring calls and taking messages
- Other ad hoc tasks as requested
- Coordinating candidate testing
- Polished and professional appearance is a MUST
- Bright, Energetic, Bubbly personality
- The highest level of customer service as you will be the first point of contact for both candidates and clients
- Eager to learn
- Able to multi-task whilst maintaining a positive "can do" attitude
- Effective organizational skills and a strong attention to detail
- You must be confident with using MS Word and Excel
Please send your CV by clicking on the apply button if you meet the above criteria.
Please note, unfortunately we cannot offer sponsorship for this role, so please only permanent residents apply.