$50000 - 50000 / annum
4 March 2019
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International has over 300 offices worldwide. We are listed on the NYSE and a member of the widely tracked S&P 500 index. In 2018, we were again named to FORTUNE® magazine's "World's Most Admired Companies" list, ranking #1 in our industry for service quality and innovation.
An opportunity exists for an outstanding Receptionist for a fast growing professional services organisation based in Sydney's CBD. This role is incredibly fast paced and no day is the same ! At Robert Half, we are committed to hiring the most qualified and highly skilled employees providing them with outstanding career and developmental opportunities.
We are proud to offer a relaxed and happy working environment, including benefits such as:
- Early finish on Friday
- Fresh breakfast every single day
- Personal trainer and other fitness options provided every Tuesday
- Free skin cancer checks & flu vaccinations
- Lunch provided on Fridays
Day to day Responsibilities:
We are looking for a vibrant, efficient and highly skilled individual to be the face of this company. To be considered for this role you will need to be capable of the below responsibilities and possess the below attributes. If you are someone that enjoys interaction with people on a daily basis and can work in a fast paced environment this is the role for you!
- Booking and diary management of meeting rooms
- Meeting room set up and clean up
- Ordering and maintaining office and kitchen supplies
- Meeting and greeting clients and candidates at the highest level of professionalism
- Sort and distribute incoming and outgoing mail
- Answering/transferring calls and taking messages
- Other ad hoc tasks as requested
- Coordinating candidate testing
- Polished and professional appearance is a MUST
- Bright, Energetic, Bubbly personality
- The highest level of customer service as you will be the first point of contact for both candidates and clients
- Eager to learn
- Able to multi-task whilst maintaining a positive "can do" attitude
- Effective organizational skills and a strong attention to detail
- You must be confident with using MS Word and Excel
Please send your CV by clicking on the apply button if you meet the above criteria.
Please note, unfortunately we cannot offer sponsorship for this role, so please only permanent residents apply.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255