Contracts Supervisor -Mandarin Speaking
Location : Sydney CBD
Post Date : 07 June 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 156MR
Job Classification : Administration & Office
Salary: $65,000.00 Package
Employment type: Permanent
Job Reference: 156MR
Job Classification: Contracts Supervisor - Mandarin Speaking - Certificate of Registration Required
Our client is an expanding global property development company, with a growth focus and a clear plan for the future. Following recent expansion, the company is now looking for your outstanding mandarin contracts supervising skills to supervise a likeminded team of brilliant contract administrators. The company has an unmatched reputation for excellence and innovation, and has established a workplace where work-life balance is highly valued. Bring your creative flair because this collaborative environment encourages sharing of ideas, knowledge and resources to ensure success at the highest level.
Your eye for business will be invaluable to understand and manage client expectations and business objectives. You work equally well independently or as part of a team to manage individual contracts or coordinate a number of contract administrators, creating an open, productive and motivating atmosphere. As a brilliant organiser you have a focus on integration while planning and managing the progress of each contract. Communication skills are one of your core strengths as you will have to liaise with mandarin speaking peers and comprehend contracts written in mandarin. You have a clear commitment to meeting client needs and the confidence to liaise with clients at an executive level to provide updates and progress reports in user-friendly terms.
On a day to day basis you will be:
- Checking and verifying sales advice information & submitting sales advice to vendors sales advice to vendors
- Filing sales advice emails and correspondences between sales manager and vendors
- Liaising with China branch offices and providing regular updates to vendors
- Liaising with purchasers' solicitors for contracts exchange & settlement
- Assisting end to end sales process, contract tracking system and procedures
- Ensure Contract of Sale has been exchanged/executed correctly, all related administration procedures have been accurately adhered to
- Ensure contract statuses are updated on Salesforce system promptly and accurately
- Liaise with Developers and convey any variations to contract to related parties
- Ensure high level of internal and external communication
- Managing and developing relationships with key stakeholders both internal and external
- Ensure all weekly reports are updated with accurate data
- Maintaining the integrity and professional reputation of Ausin Group
Your Skills & Experience
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
- Ability to work well in a team
- Administration and/or relevant work experience
- Must be able to speak and write Mandarin
- Has Certificate of Registration
What's on offer?
- An outstanding opportunity to share the growth of a company with a brilliant track record for excellence and innovation.
- An exciting array of projects that allow scope for you to work independently or collaborate with a likeminded team of enthusiastic property specialists.
- The challenge of a fast-paced environment where you will be responsible for overseeing the progress of sales contracts.
- Unlimited potential to expand your skill set and take your career to its full potential.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
19 Martin Place