$60,000.00 - $60,000.00 / annum
13 August 2019
Our client is a dynamic company in the marketing sector experiencing rapid expansion and is seeking an Contract Administrator to join the Sydney team. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who is ambitious and has a high attention to details to apply and progress.
Australian citizen or permanent residents only
Univeristy degree is required
Your fit within the role will be dependent on your proven experience in Administration with key responsibilities including:
· Supporting the Sales Operations Analysis Team
· Responsible for contract reviews, approvals and billing support
· Familiarity with all business rules and understanding of their context
· Liaising between management teams and Sales Team
To be successful in this role, you will be someone who has great communication skills both verbal and written, sets and achieves challenging goals and demonstrates a good level of accuracy and thoroughness.
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE APPLICATION:
- University degree (any disciple) with a strong academic history is necessary.
- Need to have at least 4 years of Offie Administratrive experience.
- The individual must adapt well to changes in the work environment and very strong minded.
What's on offer?
· A dynamic and exciting role with exposure to a strategic growth plan in the company
· The support of a talented, highly energised team of professionals
· Young and fun company culture
Interested in applying? We'd like to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below. Please note your application will be assessed within 3 working days and we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255