$90,000.00 - $100,000.00 / annum
15 August 2019
Robert Half Financial Services are working with an established Asset Management firm based in the CBD who are looking for someone to join a team of 4 reporting to the Senior Compliance Manager. This firm is one of the most established firms in the market and have had continued growth over the past 5 years.
· Assist the Senior Compliance Manager with policies and procedures in regard to regulation
· Assist in the maintenance of the AFSL license
· Assist in the maintenance of Risk Frameworks, Compliance Plans, policies and procedures
· Assist in the training of different business units
· Reviewing of marketing material
· Incident and breach reporting
· Board reporting
· Ideally a Degree in Law.
· At least 3 years' experience in Financial Services within Compliance
· Strong communication skills to maintain positive working relationships with a variety of suppliers.
· Exceptional attention to detail.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
· Excellent time management skills.
You are highly organised, detail oriented, and have a sense of urgency to complete tasks promptly but accurately. You have a flexible outlook and are able to deal with frequent interruptions and changing priorities. You have strong communication and interpersonal skills, especially with contacts from various different teams.
What's on offer?
· Exciting opportunities to broaden your career through ongoing training.
· Exposure to a variety of special projects to extend your skill set.
· Brilliant career prospects and a real chance to reach your full potential.
· The support of a talented team.
· A flexible workplace where work-life balance is actively promoted.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255