$130000 - 140000 / annum
19 June 2019
Finance and accounting
An establish Fintech Lending firm are looking to add to their existing compliance function due to the continued growth of the business.
· Be responsible for the provision of risk and compliance advice to the company:
* Be responsible for reviewing and managing the AML process
* Identify and evaluate that adversely affect consumers or market integrity.
* Establish and maintain compliance controls.
* Act as an independent and objective body that reviews securities compliance and risk functions and procedures.
* Ensure staff are compliant with internal policies.
* Manage relationship with ASIC and engage with ASIC surrounding breach reporting.
* Exercise due diligence and care in the formulation and implementation of a risk and compliance framework.
This role also offers plenty of scope for involvement in special projects that let you showcase your broad skill set.
Your Skills & Experience
· Coming from a Compliance position within a Financial Services firm
· Ability to promote a compliance culture within the business
· Strong communication skills to maintain positive working relationships with a variety of suppliers.
· Exceptional attention to detail.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
· Excellent time management skills.
You are highly organised, detail oriented, and have a sense of urgency to complete tasks promptly but accurately. You have a flexible outlook and are able to deal with frequent interruptions and changing priorities. You have strong communication and interpersonal skills, especially with contacts from various different teams.
What's on offer?
· Exciting opportunities to broaden your career through ongoing training.
· Exposure to a variety of special projects to extend your skill set.
· Brilliant career prospects and a real chance to reach your full potential.
· The support of a talented team.
· A flexible workplace where work-life balance is actively promoted.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255