$80000 - 95000 / annum
28 November 2018
If you are looking for an exciting AML/CTF Compliance role with boundless opportunities to expand your skill set and fast-track your career, we want to hear from you. Our client is a leading international bank with an enviable reputation for excellence and innovation, and ongoing growth is underpinning expansion of its highly talented anti-money laundering team. You will be working collaboratively and creatively in a matrix environment, providing compliance guidance, risk management judgment and administering the company's compliance policies/procedures in a timely manner.
Your outstanding technical skills will see you provide AML/CTF-related advice to the business and ensure AML standards are understood and implemented appropriately. Draw on your impressive experience as you provide subject matter expertise on designing, building, and implementing enhancements to AML compliance programs. You will be drafting and revising policy, procedures, and guidelines, and providing support to the business in operationalising AML-related activities. No two days are ever the same as you review and assess new products for AML risk and liaise with other compliance, risk, legal, and AML teams to provide a common AML voice for the company. You will also be collaborating with regulators and internal audit staff for AML matters, providing support for AML-related regulatory examinations, audit and reviews.
Your Skills & Experience
* Degree in Business, Finance, Commerce, Law or related field.
* Advanced qualifications - either MBA or JD.
* Brilliant experience spanning at least seven years in AML regulations, risks and typologies.
* Exceptional experience with AML risk management practices and internal control functions.
* Excellent analytical skills.
* Impressive ability to lead and influence people across cultures using sound judgment, and
with an understanding of how to operate effectively across diverse businesses.
* Extraordinary written and verbal communication skills.
You have amassed impressive AML experience to date and now you are ready to take your career to the next level. Your analytical skills are exceptional and you have the confidence to challenge the status quo, backed by a creative flair that lets you suggest fresh initiatives that will operate effectively across a diverse and multi-faceted business. You have an eye for detail, an enquiring mind and your brilliant interpersonal skills make you a natural leader - able to collaborate effectively with a broad range of colleagues and business partners.
What's on offer?
* A highly diverse role that will challenge and reward you.
* A dynamic and fast-paced workplace.
* The opportunity to work with a well-respected company and a highly professional team.
* Ongoing professional development to expand your skill set.
* A work environment with a culture of excellence and an employer that champions work-life balance.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000 02 9241 6255