Compliance and Risk Officer
$110000 - 140000 / annum
9 July 2019
This is an exciting opportunity to have a broad compliance and risk role within a fast-growing boutique asset management firm. They are a profitable business and expanding quickly across Australia and already have in excess of a billion dollars' worth of assets under management. They offer their clients a tailor diversified portfolio and experience that suits their individual investment needs. The business encourages a collaborative approach whereby you can meet and regularly communicate with people across the whole organization.
The Compliance team within the organisation is expanding its profile to work with both internal and external stakeholders. This role is a broad role and will progress to a Head of Compliance role in the future. They are seeking an experienced Compliance and Risk Officer to:
- Partner with the business to administer risk and compliance responsibilities and to maintain (monitoring, testing and oversight) of their investment related risk and compliance policies.
- Ensure the business is fully compliant and aware of their reporting requirements and regulatory and compliance developments affecting investment management and financial products
- Implement relevant regulatory changes and controls in the business as required
- Review portfolio compliance of its assets under management including equities, fixed income, complex securities and derivatives, alternatives and private market assets.
- Provide risk and compliance related training as required
- Any further Ad hoc work incidental to the Compliance and Risk function
Your profile is as follows:
- At least 4 years compliance experience within a funds or asset management business.
- Strong understanding of Australian financial services regulatory requirements
- Excellent communication and business partnering skills
- Degree in Banking, Commerce or related.
Applications will be accepted by submitting your CV directly via email to Navi Singh on [email protected]
Please note that due to the large numbers of responses expected, it may be difficult to respond with a personal message to every application.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255