Compliance and Operational Risk Manager
$150000 - 180000 / annum
20 May 2019
A rapidly growing alternative lending firm based in the CBD. This firm has a fantastic entrepreneurial culture with offices to match. This alternative lending firm's primary line of business is SME business loans. This role has been created due to growth.
· Lead regulatory requirements liaising with all necessary regulators and keeping internal stakeholders up to date
· Act as a 2IC to the Head of Risk and Compliance to manage the operational risk and compliance function
· Develop control assurance program
· Work with management developing operational and compliance risk frameworks
· Perform risk assessments of existing processes to identify emerging risks
· Lead the development and reporting of operational risk
· Lead compliance against policies and standards
· Ideally a Degree in Law, Economics or similar degree.
· Experience setting up risk and compliance frameworks
· At least 5 years' experience in Financial Services within Compliance or Operational Risk
· Ideally experience within B2C or B2B lending
· Strong communication skills to maintain positive working relationships with a variety of suppliers.
· Exceptional attention to detail.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
You are highly organised, detail oriented, and have a sense of urgency to complete tasks promptly but accurately. You have a flexible outlook and are able to deal with frequent interruptions and changing priorities. You have strong communication and interpersonal skills, especially with contacts from various different teams.
What's on offer?
· Exciting opportunities to broaden your career through ongoing training.
· Exposure to a variety of special projects to extend your skill set.
· Brilliant career prospects and a real chance to reach your full potential.
· The support of a talented team.
· A flexible workplace where work-life balance is actively promoted.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255