Company Accountant | CBD | Fintech
$80,000.00 - $85,000.00 / annum
26 April 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is a well-respected boutique fintech business, tied to a larger successful Group.
The opportunity now exists for a stand-alone Company Accountant to join this business in a critical position.
Reporting directly into the Managing Director, the Company Accountant will be responsible for:
· Daily transactional accounting
· Bank reconciliations
· End of month reporting
· All aspects of debtors and creditors management
· Annual budgets
· Preparation of monthly Management Accounts, including detail variance analysis of actuals to budget
· Expense management
· Governance, internal controls and risk management
· Liaising with peer level managers regarding inventory, sales and customer management
· Liaising with external stakeholders, including the ATO, auditors and industry bodies.
The Company Accountant will support the Managing Director to drive the Australian business. While not setting the strategy, the Company Accountant will ensure that the business is able to execute the strategy from a risk, cashflow and procedural perspective.
You are a CA/CPA Qualified accountant comfortable in a highly autonomous role. With no direct reports, you are targeting a position that is broadly focused.
Applications will be accepted by submitting your CV directly via email to Brian Cunningham on [email protected] or by pressing the Apply button; cover letters are not required.
Please note that due to the large numbers of responses expected, it may be difficult to respond with a personal message to every application.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255