Commercial Finance Analyst
$90000 - 110000 / annum
Finance & Accounting
An exciting FMCG organisation is looking for a Commercial Finance Analyst to join their Commercial Management team. The organisation is the largest in its product and owns award winning brands beneath it. The organisation is the market leader on innovative products and for its customers on a worldwide scale. Next to its commercial successes the organisation also boasts an exceptional culture where employees are provided with yearly bonuses, and a very generous allowance for the products it sells.
As Commercial Finance Analyst you will sit in the Commercial Management team and liaise intimately with the Sales and Marketing teams to add real value by:
- Modelling margin improvement for the business using insights and analysis
- Preparing and reviewing sales, profitability analysis by brand and customer to each BU
- Developing and tracking the annual budget, forecast and long term strategic plans
- Driving ongoing improvement of reporting analysis and processes
- Participating in monthly reviewing of P&L
- Assisting Senior Management to optimise trade and brand spend through OPEX variance analysis
- Providing general commercial analysis and modeling in line with the day-to-day needs of the business
- Assisting the commercial team in the management of the 'New Product Development' preparation and process flow
A SUITABLE CANDIDATE?
The suitable candidate will have the following knowledge and experience:
*Please note, full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position and successful applicants will be contacted.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney