$50.00 - 55.00 / hour
9 August 2018
The CompanyHere is a fantastic opportunity to expand your skill set and achieve your career potential as a Commercial Analyst . Our client is a well established medical company that are currently experiencing sustainable and long term growth, and ongoing expansion. This role will report to the Financial Controller in a variety of responsibilities encompassing business performance analysis.
This is a fast paced & demanding environment which will require your blend of technical brilliance and business insights to provide management with actionable initiatives and strategies. Some of the key tasks include business performance analysis on key financial and non financial business segments. You will assist with the monthly forecasting process and communicate trends, risks and opportunities to the executive team. You will also be required to assist with project and ad hoc analysis as required. Apply your brilliant business judgement and financial insight and help drive the financial planning and sales process.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Accounting, Commerce, Business or related field.
- CPA OR CA from a Big 4 accounting firm highly desirable
- Ideally have 2-3 years experience in a management accounting role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have strong analysis and modelling skills (Microsoft Office, Excel & Powerpoint)
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be able to work autonomously and as a part of a team
What's on offer?
- An impressive opportunity to develop your skill set and experience.
- The camaraderie and support of a talented and energised team.
- A workplace where initiative and innovation are rewarded and work-life balance is actively promoted.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
Please send your resume to Ryan Marchant on [email protected] or by clicking the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000 02 9241 6255