Cloud Solution Architect - $700 per day - Sydney CBD
$700 - 800 / day
IT & Technology
Key Required Skills
- Work with the project manager, architects, and other team members to define metrics and performance goals for the infrastructure solution.
- Participate in the gathering, communication, and understanding of the business, functional, and technical requirements
- Developing component build designs (Compute, Storage, Database, etc.) to support the implementation of the infrastructure and migration of applications. Ensuring the solutions meet the requirements and adhere to the implementation guidelines as set forth in the Cloud Enterprise Architecture
- AWS WAF (Well Architected Framework) analysis and remediation
- Participate in extending the conceptual design of the overall infrastructure solution by integrating the components into a detailed design.
- Create standards and guidelines for implementation and support.
- Define provisioning and support tools and processes.
We are seeking someone with 3+ Years' experience within a relevant technical position
Bachelor's degree in Information Science / Information Technology, Computer Science / Engineering or a related field
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Henry Woo in our Sydney office at: [email protected]
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/sydney