Chief Risk Officer (CRO)
$300000 - 350000 / annum
19 June 2019
A growing local bank based in the CBD who are looking to bring in an experienced risk professional as their new CRO. This bank has grown exponentially in the past 10 years through organic and non-organic means.
· Defining, implementing and managing the Risk Management Framework
· Control of the Risk Register
· Control of the Risk Management System
· Mitigate operational risk
· Facilitate the deployment of an ongoing Risk Management Culture across the Bank
· Facilitate regular workshops to review changes in the risk profile
· Manage the risk and compliance function
Your Skills & Experience
· Previous CRO experience within a bank or alternative financial services firm
· Ideally experience managing and Risk and Compliance function
· Ideally experience within credit and operational risk
· Experience setting up risk frameworks and policies
· Team management experience
· Experience dealing with regulators
· At least 10 years' risk experience within Financial Services
· Exceptional attention to detail.
· Excellent time management skills.
You are highly organised, detail oriented, and have a sense of urgency to complete tasks promptly but accurately. You have a flexible outlook and are able to deal with frequent interruptions and changing priorities. You have strong communication and interpersonal skills, especially with contacts from various different teams.
What's on offer?
· Exciting opportunities to broaden your career through ongoing training.
· Exposure to a variety of special projects to extend your skill set.
· Brilliant career prospects and a real chance to reach your full potential.
· The support of a talented team.
· A flexible workplace where work-life balance is actively promoted.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255