Chief Risk Officer (CRO)
$250,000.00 - $300,000.00 / annum
23 April 2019
Finance and accounting
A growing domestic bank based in the CBD who are looking to bring in an experienced Compliance professional as their new CRO. This bank has grown exponentially in the past 10 years through organic and non-organic means.
· Defining, implementing and managing the Risk Management Framework
· Control of the Risk Register
· Control of the Risk Management System
· Mitigate operational risk
· Facilitate the deployment of an ongoing Risk Management Culture across the Bank
· Facilitate regular workshops to review changes in the risk profile
· Manage the risk and compliance function
Your Skills & Experience
· A legal background would be desirable
· Experience setting up compliance frameworks and policies
· Experience dealing with regulators
· At least 10 years' experience in Financial Services within Compliance or Legal
· Strong communication skills to maintain positive working relationships with a variety of suppliers.
· Exceptional attention to detail.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
· Excellent time management skills.
You are highly organised, detail oriented, and have a sense of urgency to complete tasks promptly but accurately. You have a flexible outlook and are able to deal with frequent interruptions and changing priorities. You have strong communication and interpersonal skills, especially with contacts from various different teams.
What's on offer?
· Exciting opportunities to broaden your career through ongoing training.
· Exposure to a variety of special projects to extend your skill set.
· Brilliant career prospects and a real chance to reach your full potential.
· The support of a talented team.
· A flexible workplace where work-life balance is actively promoted.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255