Change Manager | Paperless | 12+ months | CBD
$130000 - 140000 / annum
IT & Technology
Fantastic opportunity to be part of true business transformation program of work - People, Process, Systems.
This CBD based client is currently looking for a Change Manager to help take the business to a paperless environment.
You will be required to establish a more robust governance and management framework for change initiatives, with a key focus on organizational change and learning & development.
Responsibilities / Experience needed;
- Define change management strategy / change plans
- High level and detailed impact assessments
- Change/improvements to business and system processes
- Organizational change and training
- Effective implementation of education & training plans
- Evaluation of end user adoption and satisfaction
- Development of change management framework
- Mentoring and coaching sponsors
- Working directly with senior management
- Evidence of working in a complex project environment
- PROSCI certified (beneficial)
- Extensive expertise in the Change and Communications space
- Successfully working across multifunctional initiatives (HR, IT, Finance…)
- Excellent stakeholder management skills across all levels of the business
- Be flexible to travel within NSW when needed
This is a fantastic opportunity working a leader in its industry!
This will start as a 12 month fixed term contract and become a rolling contract thereafter.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/sydney