Call Centre - Temp to Perm - Botany
$24 - 26 / hour
10 October 2017
Administration & Office
This company is a well-known and trusted brand who pride themselves on providing an excellent and superior level of customer service. This company is growing at an incredibly rapid rate and are looking for a customer service superstar to come onboard for an exciting opportunity!
You'll be showcasing your customer service and administration skills whilst assisting customers to resolve issues concerning products they purchased or services rendered to them. Provide technical support to customers regarding products whilst maintain service level agreements.
- Provide proactive and outstanding customer service and product advice to customers in resolving product warranty issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensure all activities and processes are developed with the end customer in mind. Promote a customer centric culture within the team.
- Use Customer insight gained from active participation to drive positive change in the operation.
- Liaise with the customer over the phone to trouble shoot and identify clearly the service issue at hand.
- Ensure all required information is obtained and entered accurately into the relevant systems in a timely manner. Maintain detailed and accurate file notes on individual warranty claims.
- Identify, accurately document and escalate major product service issues, liaise with key stakeholders to effectively identify root causes and assist in resolution.
- Process work orders, invoices and arrange selected suspected product returns for Q&A inspection and review.
- Action and respond to email enquries from customers within SLA.
- Maintain SLA in accordance with business strategy and report to manager when outside the SLA.
- Review and monitor individual KPI's to ensure agreed performance targets are met.
- Review warranty claims data bases and associated systems to ensure claims are being managed effectively. Report and address identified issues.
- Assist with the development of appropriate training and education material and deliver product and systems training to within the team and customer service.
- Identify, communicate, escalate and coordinate major product, warranty and damages claims so they are cost effectively managed and resolved in a timely manner. Obtain all relevant information and produce accurate reports on major issues. Instigate Corrective Action Request system to ensure the investigation and improvement process is commenced.
- Actively participate in AS&S workshops and Q&A quarterly reviews.
- Work cross functionally to support customer service to ensure adequate resource coverage.
- Integrated Business Planning (IBP); Ensure any role responsibilities or processes associated with IBP are delivered to ensure achievement of stabilised processes and predictable outcomes, as measured by Oliver Wight's Capable level expectations.
You are an outgoing, organised and driven self-starter who has at least 2 years minimum experience within customer service and/or administration. You have excellent customer service/conflict resolution and negotiation skills. You possess a Customer Service related Tertiary Education or equivalent level of experience. You are tech-savvy and able to use a range of operating systems. You have impeccable written and verbal communication skills You are able to build and maintain a team oriented working environment and actively acquire knowledge across all brands, product ranges, tool and systems.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney