Business Development Executive - Technology
$55000 - 75000 / annum
4 June 2019
Internal careers at Robert Half
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International has over 350 offices worldwide. We are listed on the NYSE and a member of the widely tracked S&P 500 index. In 2018, we were again named to FORTUNE® magazine's "World's Most Admired Companies" list, ranking #1 in our industry for service quality and innovation.
Robert Half is committed to providing exceptional career and development opportunities to highly skilled and qualified Recruitment Consultants. We have also developed state of the art and creative online marketing programs which engage our clients and potential job seekers, working with global market leading suppliers and partners to deliver strong results.
We are proud to offer a relaxed and happy working environment, including benefits such as:
- Early finish on Friday
- Fresh breakfast every single day
- Personal trainer and other fitness options provided every Tuesday
- Free skin cancer checks & flu vaccinations
- Lunch provided on Fridays
Our Technology and Business Transformation team, who specialise in sourcing high calibre Business Transformation, Software and Infrastructure professionals across sector with a variety of global brands and SME clients, are currently searching for a new team member to join our Sydney office.
As a Business Development Executive - Recruitment, in addition to partnering with existing clients, you will also add to your client portfolio through business development activities. This will include connecting to potential clients by phone, face to face meetings and networking within the Sydney business community.
Our Recruitment Consultants operate a 360 methodology, with responsibility for:
- Business Generation
- Candidate Acquisition
- Skills Evaluation
- Referencing and representation in the marketplace
We encourage our Consultants to view their 'desk' as your own business operating within the Robert Half business at large. As such, you will be trained on the optimum metrics by which to run and grow your business sequentially in order to improve revenue and ensure success. In return for your hard work, tenacity and dedication to meeting your performance goals, RH will offer a first class remuneration package, extensive training, unparalleled career development as well as access to both local and global recognition schemes.
What will make you successful in this role? You will ideally be an experienced Technology Recruitment Consultant with a proven track record of individual billings, worked in business to business sales or you will have had a solid career as a technology professional and be looking to apply your technology knowledge in this new and exciting career.
In particular, we are looking for someone who is:
- Exceptionally ambitious, with an entrepreneurial spirit and proven track record of achievement
- Ethical in everything you do
- The ability to work within a team and be a self starter
- Passionate about building relationships with others, a propensity for excellence and strong work ethic are the cornerstones of success in our high-performance sales culture.
Interested in joining our team? Please send us your resume by clicking on the apply button, or for further information, contact Internal Recruitment via [email protected]
- Robert Half is an equal opportunity employer
- Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 3 business days
- All applicants must have the legal right to work in Australia/New Zealand on a full time, ongoing basis - no restrictions
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255