Business Development Consultant
28 August 2018
Jobs at Robert Half
Founded in 1948, Robert Half has over 300 offices worldwide. We are an NYSE listed company and a member of the widely tracked S&P 500 index. In 2018, we were again named to FORTUNE® magazine's "World's Most Admired Companies" list, ranking #1 in our industry for service quality and innovation.
Robert Half pioneered specialised recruitment services and is today's leading specialised staffing agency providing recruitment solutions for businesses and finance, accounting, technology and administrative professionals.
We are proud to offer a relaxed and happy working environment, including benefits such as:
- Early finish every Friday
- Fresh breakfast every single day
- Personal trainer and other fitness options provided every Tuesday
- Free skin cancer checks & flu vaccinations
- Healthy lunch provided every Friday
Due to ongoing expansion, our Sydney divisions are currently seeking business development driven and motivated individuals to join their team, working with a variety of global brand and SME clients.
If you are looking to get off the tools and start or expand your career in recruitment, then keep reading! This is the opportunity for you.
As a Recruitment Consultant, in addition to partnering with existing clients, you will also add to your client portfolio through business development activities. This will include connecting to potential clients by phone, face to face meetings and networking within the Sydney business community.
Our Recruitment Consultants operate a 360 methodology, with responsibility for:
- New Business Generation
- Candidate Acquisition
- Skills Evaluation
- Referencing and representation in the marketplace
- Strategising to accomplish weekly, monthly and quarterly business growth goals with your team
We encourage our Consultants to view their 'desk' as their own business operating within the Robert Half business at large. As such, you will be trained on the optimum metrics by which to run and grow your business sequentially in order to improve revenue and ensure success. In return for your hard work, tenacity and dedication to meeting your performance goals, RH will offer a first-class remuneration package (uncapped commission), extensive training, unparalleled career development as well as access to both local and global recognition schemes.
We will set you up for success! You will ideally be an experienced Recruitment Consultant with a proven track record of individual billings, worked in business to business (B2B) sales, OR a sales driven and extroverted individual who is wanting to expand their career within the recruitment space, that has technical skills and experience within our lines of business.
In particular, we are looking for someone who is:
- Exceptionally ambitious, with an entrepreneurial spirit and proven track record of achievement
- Ethical in everything you do
- The ability to work within a team and be a self-starter
- Passionate about building relationships with others, a propensity for excellence and strong work ethic are the cornerstones of success in our high-performance sales culture.
Interested in joining our team? Please send us your resume by clicking on the apply button, or for further information, contact Alyssa Bezheh via [email protected]
Robert Half is an equal opportunity employer.
All applicants must have the legal rights to work in Australia on a full-time, permanent basis.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000 02 9241 6255