Business Development Consultant
$65000 - 80000 / annum
July 3, 2018
- Founded in 1948, Robert Half International has over 350 offices worldwide
- We are company is traded on the NYSE and is a member of the widely tracked S&P 500 index
- In March 2018, Robert Half International was once again named to FORTUNE® magazine's "World's Most Admired Companies" list, ranking #1 in our industry in service quality and innovation.
We are committed to hiring the most qualified, highly skilled Recruitment Consultants and providing them with outstanding career and developmental opportunities.
Your career as a recruitment consultant
Robert Half Australia is looking for talented, driven recruitment consultants to join our accounting, finance, technology and office administration recruitment teams in Sydney.
You could be the right fit for our team if you have a passion for people, outstanding communication skills and a great work ethic.
Put your skills to work
As a recruitment consultant, you will partner with employers and job seekers to match the right person with the right job. You will be adept at understanding the needs and wants of each client's business coupled with an in-depth knowledge of their culture and workplace environment - and then match these fundamental requirements to the skills, experience and personalities of prospective candidates.
If that sounds like you, a career in professional recruiting could be highly rewarding, giving you tremendous satisfaction from working to solve your business challenges.
Every day is different
No two days with Robert Half are the same, though some of the key aspects of your role as a recruitment consultant will include:
- Prospecting for new client business and building a strong network of contacts
- Actively engaging with clients and making recommendations regarding the top talent available
- Sourcing candidates through business contacts, direct recruiting, existing database and internet advertising
- Developing plans to achieve weekly, monthly and quarterly business growth goals with your team
Are we the right match for you?
At Robert Half our passion is helping candidates find rewarding jobs and assisting companies build strong teams.
We offer recruitment consultant jobs to people who share that passion, and build on it with drive, an entrepreneurial spirit and a proven track record of achievement.
We look for an ethical approach to success, an ability to work both independently and as part of a team, and of course, a commitment to excellence.
Rest assured, your initiative and hard work will be rewarded. As a valued member of the Robert Half team, you will be offered highly competitive benefits and industry-leading compensation.
Our commitment to a positive workplace culture
At Robert Half, we value the importance of workplace happiness. That's why as a company we offer a productive work environment with a collaborative, innovative, and ethical work culture.
We have a Wellness program you will want to hear about!
We foster an environment where our employees are motivated, energised and supported every step of the way through ongoing career development. Most importantly, we work hard to ensure our employees know that their work is highly valued.
Tell us more about you
We specialise in helping people just like you find the right role. Could you be right for us?
Please click apply or send your CV directly to Alex Minter, Internal Recruitment at [email protected] to organise a confidential chat